Thu 24 Aug 2017
Fri 25 Aug 2017
Sat 26 Aug 2017
Sun 27 Aug 2017
Mon 28 Aug 2017
Jekrath

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Flecken

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:11 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Jasp!
A girl from my office went with her husband to that game!

LeoGender:FemaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of FleckenView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Saeryn

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:21 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I love puppies!

Taun hates cake and waffles.

If you talk about Saeryn's legendary staff you might be able to conjure Ashyllin. - Helterskeltr

PiscesGender:MaleBuffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of SaerynView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Taun

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:33 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Saeryn wrote:
I love puppies for dinner!

fixed

OfflinePersonal Gallery of TaunView user's profileSend private message
Saeryn

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:36 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Taun wrote:
Saeryn wrote:
I love puppies!

I'm fixed.

I'll get you for this.

If you talk about Saeryn's legendary staff you might be able to conjure Ashyllin. - Helterskeltr

PiscesGender:MaleBuffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of SaerynView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Akalia

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:57 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Canoe Club's Red Canoe Lager is one of my favourite beers in town.. and I love Stella.

Star wars is a classic, so for all you noobs who haven't watched it, do so now.

I do like Saeryns' Nipple Jerky Wink

That is all

Rawr!

TaurusGender:FemaleHorse OfflinePersonal Gallery of AkaliaView user's profileSend private message
Saeryn

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:50 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I think nipple jerky might be back on the menu!

Suena

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:32 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

wow, the names on the first page of this post bring back some memories.

CancerGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of SuenaView user's profileSend private message
Rosenberg
Requote Master

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:29 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I still dislike star wars.

VirgoGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of RosenbergView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger
Lanik
Sea-Witch

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:51 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

@saeryn

come back to me

sincerely

@lanik

LeoGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of LanikView user's profileSend private message
Saeryn

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:24 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

#bromance #warlove

Brothah

canada.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:14 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I think we should talk about Saerbear's legendary staff. That may entice him.

AriesGender:FemaleTiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of BrothahView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Lykkah

antiguabarbuda.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Saeryn is a dirty thread necromancer. I mean warlock.

Barbarella: "rofl, I just sent Xzodus a body shot comment I meant for you. Doesn't really matter though, it fits into my conversation with him too"

Lykkah "i say fukc you to the baskspace when drink"

LibraGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of LykkahView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic