Mon 23 Oct 2017
Tue 24 Oct 2017
Wed 25 Oct 2017
Athica
Maxen
Thu 26 Oct 2017

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Kayoon

canada.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 am  Post subject:  For the girlz in the guild....... Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

piece of advice

Kayoon ~ 85 Huntard (retired)

"Don't lose sight of what you want! Don't lose sight of what your entitled to!!"

PiscesGender:FemaleCock HiddenPersonal Gallery of KayoonView user's profileSend private message
Flecken

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:27 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

lol
nice

LeoGender:FemaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of FleckenView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Romenamath

newzealand.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:05 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

lol.. chewbacca!

AquariusGender:MaleDog OfflinePersonal Gallery of RomenamathView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Icebob

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Who's gonna go see Twilight: The Breaking Dawn. I know I will.

http://www.chud.com/21684/the-devins-advocate-why-breaking-dawn-must-be-made-into-a-movie/

PiscesGender:MaleCat OfflinePersonal Gallery of IcebobView user's profileSend private message
bilbar

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:09 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Nice Kay

Exacto Mondo

tc Smile

Howed you know I was a cross dresser with lotsa fur lol Smile

just call me chewlicious lol Smile

AriesGender:MaleMonkey OfflinePersonal Gallery of bilbarView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Kayoon

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Icebob wrote:
Who's gonna go see Twilight: The Breaking Dawn. I know I will.

http://www.chud.com/21684/the-devins-advocate-why-breaking-dawn-must-be-made-into-a-movie/

Thanks for spoiling the movie for me Razz

Kayoon ~ 85 Huntard (retired)

"Don't lose sight of what you want! Don't lose sight of what your entitled to!!"

PiscesGender:FemaleCock HiddenPersonal Gallery of KayoonView user's profileSend private message
Mcavoy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:47 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Out of interest what percentage of players are girls?

OfflinePersonal Gallery of McavoyView user's profileSend private message
Velvet
Officer

australia.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:28 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Good question, I want to say maybe 10-20%? I can think of 3 in our current raiding lineup, others that are a bit more casual.

AriesGender:FemaleSnake OfflinePersonal Gallery of VelvetView user's profileSend private message
Catriona

ireland.gif
PostPosted: Yesterday at 2:53 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

<-- one of the casuals.

AriesGender:FemalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of CatrionaView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic