Fri 27 Apr 2018
Jinex
Sat 28 Apr 2018
gnomungus
Sun 29 Apr 2018
Mon 30 Apr 2018

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Fridmarr
Officer

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:35 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Rosenberg wrote:
"Lightsaber Heros"

Hmm, I like it. Smile

VirgoDragon HiddenPersonal Gallery of FridmarrView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger
Flecken

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:43 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Phu.. I've never found a beer that I liked... and on the star wars thing.. no one will take the time to watch all of them with me and explain it Sad

LeoGender:FemaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of FleckenView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Helterskeltr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:46 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Go watch the solo performance at uvic next time round, it's all 3 of the origional in about 2 hours done by one person.

PiscesGender:MaleDragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of HelterskeltrView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Rosenberg
Requote Master

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:46 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Fridmarr wrote:
Rosenberg wrote:
"We wish to be as good as Frid"

Hmm, I like it. Smile

you're a bastardly webmaster. more "using of the force" and less "changing of my text" Razz

post editting is NOT a registered Jedi skill. yet.

VirgoGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of RosenbergView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger
TinyNigel

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:47 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Saeryn wrote:
I thought it was Kirk who had his hand chopped off?

No but Kirk did star in the greatest Sci-fi moment in movie history, for those of you not "in the know" please follow the below link to said scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxFQcxy2jFg

GeminiGender:MaleGoat OfflinePersonal Gallery of TinyNigelView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Phu

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:48 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

bainton wrote:
Phu, I KNEW I liked you Laughing

As you should!

Flecken wrote:
Phu.. I've never found a beer that I liked... and on the star wars thing.. no one will take the time to watch all of them with me and explain it Sad

The problem isn't finding a beer of your liking; it's finding a liking of beer.

AriesGender:MaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of PhuView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Saeryn

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:06 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Tiny, that was the best Star Trek movie all together. The space battle was epic.

And I agree with Phu, once you find yourself drinking a beer long enough, you'll enjoy it. Most girls I know got started on Strongbow, if that helps.

If you talk about Saeryn's legendary staff you might be able to conjure Ashyllin. - Helterskeltr

PiscesGender:MaleBuffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of SaerynView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
bainton

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:07 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Fridmarr wrote:
What are you and Tow going to name your new guild?

Friiiid! I had no idea you were such a huge SW fan.

and verily, much w00tage did thus fill the land

LibraGender:MaleDog OfflinePersonal Gallery of baintonView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
bainton

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:12 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Flecken wrote:

We should have a marathon ...

Day 1: Episodes IV-VI
Day 2: Episodes I-III
Day 3: Discussion, pizza and Starbucks, concluded by WoW.

It doesn't get any better than that =)

Oh, as far as learning to like Beer ... are you Irish? 'Cause that helps =). I'm Irish, ftw

LibraGender:MaleDog OfflinePersonal Gallery of baintonView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Flecken

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:18 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

lol too bad you live in the states Bainton Wink your plan sounds like a good one!
nope, I'm not Irish, I'm German!

LeoGender:FemaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of FleckenView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Logyx

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:29 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Flecken wrote:
I'm German!

Good enough! German beer ain't half bad!

Also known for the size of his "schwatrz"

SagittariusGender:MaleDog OfflinePersonal Gallery of LogyxView user's profileSend private message
Fenrusulf

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:31 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Logyx wrote:
German beer ain't half bad!

No its not, its all bad.

"If its not beer that you can chew, it does not belong, inside you" - Fenrusulf

In other shocking news, the sun came up this morning and pie tastes great!

In reference to children:
"Remember, those things are BOP" - TinyNigel

SagittariusDog OfflinePersonal Gallery of FenrusulfView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Adalys
The Insane

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:34 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Tow wrote:
I'd rather have a couple bong hits and a Kevin Smith movie.

HAHA, Jersery Girl. Yeah.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of AdalysView user's profileSend private message
Delroy

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:01 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Ye have not drank Beer until you've drank Canadian Beer. In comparison all else is akin to watered down Dassani.

That is all.

Belon - Level 75ish Protection Paladin

AriesGender:MaleTiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of DelroyView user's profileSend private message
Flecken

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:41 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Don't you wish your druid was hawt... like... me!?

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic