Fri 27 Apr 2018
Jinex
Sat 28 Apr 2018
gnomungus
Sun 29 Apr 2018
Mon 30 Apr 2018

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Suena

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:28 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

my druid is hot...

also, preferring Kevin Smith to Star Wars is illogical since Kevin Smith himself is a Star Wars fan and frequently references Star Wars Canon.

I like Corona as a starter beer Smile

CancerGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of SuenaView user's profileSend private message
Tow

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:24 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Quote:
preferring Kevin Smith to Star Wars is illogical since Kevin Smith himself is a Star Wars fan and frequently references Star Wars Canon.

Having never watched the movies I still know more about them then most movies because of the constant discussion of them. Or seeing references in movies and suck. Sure Kevin talks about them but he's a dick and fart joke guy and that's what I love about him.

I reserve the right to type any word however I want. Deal with it.

SagittariusGender:MaleHorse OfflinePersonal Gallery of TowView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Helterskeltr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:45 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Suena wrote:
my druid is hot...

also, preferring Kevin Smith to Star Wars is illogical since Kevin Smith himself is a Star Wars fan and frequently references Star Wars Canon.

I like Corona as a starter beer Smile

Ahhh Corona, the Mexican beer no Mexican drinks...

PiscesGender:MaleDragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of HelterskeltrView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Saeryn

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:26 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Ugh, it's like water.

If you talk about Saeryn's legendary staff you might be able to conjure Ashyllin. - Helterskeltr

PiscesGender:MaleBuffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of SaerynView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Mayae

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:08 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Even I don't like Corona. Give me a Guiness or a Yuengling Lager if I have to drink beer Smile

TaurusGender:FemaleDog OfflinePersonal Gallery of MayaeView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Fenrusulf

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:20 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Mayae wrote:
Give me a Guiness

/agree

In other shocking news, the sun came up this morning and pie tastes great!

In reference to children:
"Remember, those things are BOP" - TinyNigel

SagittariusDog OfflinePersonal Gallery of FenrusulfView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Fatts
Officer

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:26 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

When it comes to type of beer, it is all about mood, atmosphere and what you are eating...

Corona (with a lime) won't taste good unless it is hot out. Also goes quite well with buffalo wings.

CancerGender:MaleCock OfflinePersonal Gallery of FattsView user's profileSend private message
Brothah

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:37 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Sleeman's Honey Brown.

Or maybe a Stella by starlight.

AriesGender:FemaleTiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of BrothahView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Rosenberg
Requote Master

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:39 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

i <3 the sleeman's honey brown... as well as:

Granville Island Maple Ale
Stella Artois

VirgoGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of RosenbergView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger
Brothah

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:41 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Get outta my head Rosen!

AriesGender:FemaleTiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of BrothahView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Rosenberg
Requote Master

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:51 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

you added stella after me! cheatorz!

VirgoGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of RosenbergView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger
Helterskeltr

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:52 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

hefeweizen or hoegarden (spelling?) ftw

PiscesGender:MaleDragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of HelterskeltrView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Brothah

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:56 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I did it like, immediately, with an Edit!
And there you were, all Stella-like. God.
Haven't tried the Granville Island Maple Ale yet though, but I suppose I'll like it since you seem to be my doppelganger with a penis...or am I your doppelganger? How does that work?

Rosenberg
Requote Master

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:56 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

hoegaarden is like licking a shag carpet. or dirty feet. or both.

dirty shag carpet feet?

breakfast beers are weird. kinda like having eggs when you get home from the bar.

Fatts
Officer

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:58 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

A few beers I enjoy:
  • Sleeman (Cream Ale, Honey Brown, Original Draught)
  • Big Rock (Grasshopper)
  • Rickards Red
  • Stella Artois
  • Lucky - lol.

A few beers that I really enjoyed in my European travels:
  • Wheat (unfiltered) beer... I think I gained 15 pounds in Germany.
  • Leffe - Belgian beer, very rich, but very good.
  • Had a cherry flavored beer in Belgium, can't remember the brand. I was -very- apprehensive (as I'm sure most of you are reading this) about drinking a flavored beer, but it was SO good.

CancerGender:MaleCock OfflinePersonal Gallery of FattsView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic