Tue 29 May 2018
Lillyana
Wed 30 May 2018
Thu 31 May 2018
bebhinein
Fri 01 Jun 2018

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Rosenberg
Requote Master

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:00 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Quote:
doppelganger with a penis

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

dirty shag carpet feet doppleganger penis?

i miss my fridge magnet words Sad

THIS IS THE BEST @SAER THREAD DERAILMENT E V E R.

VirgoGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of RosenbergView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger
Saeryn

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:03 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Yes.

Beers I like:

- Creemore Springs
- Stella
- Sleeman (Steam, Original, Silver Creek)
- Mick's Red
- KLB Raspberry Wheat
- Harp
- Guinness
- Kilkenny
- Red Cap
- Camerons

If you talk about Saeryn's legendary staff you might be able to conjure Ashyllin. - Helterskeltr

PiscesGender:MaleBuffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of SaerynView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Fatts
Officer

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:06 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I want to find Sleeman Steam, I have never seen it...

CancerGender:MaleCock OfflinePersonal Gallery of FattsView user's profileSend private message
Brothah

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:07 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I still have my fridge magnet words, you dirty shag carpet feet penis doppleganger!

And it is the best derailment indeed.

AriesGender:FemaleTiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of BrothahView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Flecken

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:24 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

lol Pivo
someone was drinking a mojito the other day and I had a nice realization about all your name choices.. then I just saw hoegaarden as well
you're a sneeky one you are!

note: I also enjoy the best thread derailment ever it's also funny that Saeryn's taking part in it!

LeoGender:FemaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of FleckenView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Rosenberg
Requote Master

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:26 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hoegaarden is Iarn's alt / bank mule too!

VirgoGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of RosenbergView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger
Flecken

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:29 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

OH see I figured it had to go with Pivo... I knew I'd seen it somewhere!

LeoGender:FemaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of FleckenView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Taun

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:40 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

bainton wrote:
Flecken wrote:
Phu.. I've never found a beer that I liked... and on the star wars thing.. no one will take the time to watch all of them with me and explain it Sad

We should have a marathon ...

Day 1: Episodes IV-VI
Day 2: Kill yourself
Day 3: Discussion, pizza and Starbucks, concluded by WoW.

It doesn't get any better than that =)

Oh, as far as learning to like Beer ... are you Irish? 'Cause that helps =). I'm Irish, ftw

fixed with a better second day.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of TaunView user's profileSend private message
Phu

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:16 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Phu's beer list, take note! Quite a few of these are "local" (i.e. brewed somewhere in the Pacific Northwest).
  • Mac and Jack's African Amber (Redmond, WA)
  • Blue Moon Belgian White
  • Pyramid Hefeweizen (Seattle, WA)
  • Henry Weinhard's Blue Boar (Hood River, OR - formerly brewed in Tumwater, WA just outside Olympia, WA where I was born)
  • Various Boundary Bay Brews (Bellingham, WA)
  • Fat Tire Amber Ale
  • Dos Equis
  • Kokanee (Creston, BC)
  • Stella Artois
  • Arrogant Bastard

Last edited by Phu on Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AriesGender:MaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of PhuView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Dagermor

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:27 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Mmm. DAG LIKE, DAG SMASH!

Magic Hat too! Mmm.

CapricornGender:MaleCat OfflinePersonal Gallery of DagermorView user's profileSend private message
Dagermor

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:27 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Also, ever tried Blithering Idiot? Its delicious! Some brewery out in PA, I think.

CapricornGender:MaleCat OfflinePersonal Gallery of DagermorView user's profileSend private message
Phu

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:29 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Dagermor wrote:
Also, ever tried Blithering Idiot? Its delicious! Some brewery out in PA, I think.

That reminds me, I forgot to put Arrogant Bastard on my list.

AriesGender:MaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of PhuView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
jasp

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:55 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Rosenberg wrote:
Hoegaarden is Iarn's alt / bank mule too!

You mean the alt was named after a beer? and here I thought it was named after a hoe in a garden.

I would imagine there wouldnt be much business from Johns in gardens so I thought it was weird..

LeoGender:FemaleGoat OfflinePersonal Gallery of jaspView user's profileSend private message
Saeryn

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:03 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Pivo: Sleeman Steam

I've found a beer critique site though that says it's been retired. Such a shame.

If you talk about Saeryn's legendary staff you might be able to conjure Ashyllin. - Helterskeltr

PiscesGender:MaleBuffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of SaerynView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Fridmarr
Officer

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:06 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Quote:
I would imagine there wouldnt be much business from Johns in gardens so I thought it was weird..

odd, I figured with the "crops" that tend to grow in gardens north of the border, that'd be a perfect place.

VirgoDragon HiddenPersonal Gallery of FridmarrView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic