Spish
Wed 24 Jan 2018
Thu 25 Jan 2018
Fri 26 Jan 2018
Sat 27 Jan 2018
Sun 28 Jan 2018

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
brynne

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:16 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

On beer:

What should I try first... seeing as I hate beer. Sad

I'm more of a wine drinker myself. I do like ciders though! In fact, I love Ace Pear Cider. I also have a friend who brews his own beer and it's pretty amazing. Smile

CapricornGender:FemaleMonkey OfflinePersonal Gallery of brynneView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Mayae

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:22 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Not really a beer beer, but Groundhog's Ale is fabulous stuff also.

TaurusGender:FemaleDog OfflinePersonal Gallery of MayaeView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Fatts
Officer

canada.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:25 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Saeryn wrote:
Pivo: Sleeman Steam

I've found a beer critique site though that says it's been retired. Such a shame.

I saw this as well, but if you look at the Sleeman page, they no longer link to it... You can only find it through Google, afaik.

CancerGender:MaleCock OfflinePersonal Gallery of FattsView user's profileSend private message
bainton

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:00 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Anyone a fan of Irish pubs? We have a couple good ones out here in Arizona. Get me a Sam Adams (usually just one, 'cause well, I'm still learning to be a good Irishman and learn to hold my liquor) and I'm a happy guy

LibraGender:MaleDog OfflinePersonal Gallery of baintonView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
TinyNigel

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:06 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

(dons flame resistant attire)

There is no beer which can rightfully be called "beer" unless it originates from a select number of breweries in the Czech Republic, Poland, and to a lesser extent, Austria.

Having said that, when not finding myself able to access said imports I find anything without "light" attached to the name to be a worthy substitute for true beer.

PS Molson dry makes a good attempt too.

PPS, remember the song from season 6 I think

"Where the beer gives you gas
But the Bundy's kick A$$
At the nudie bar..."

GeminiGender:MaleGoat OfflinePersonal Gallery of TinyNigelView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Suena

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:30 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Phu wrote:

Pyramid Hefeweizen (Seattle, WA)

Pyramid is also in Sacramento, Berkeley, and Walnut Creek, California.

Its served at the A's stadium too... my favorite ballgame beer is Pyramid Curveball Smile

CancerGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of SuenaView user's profileSend private message
Phu

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:59 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Suena wrote:
Phu wrote:

Pyramid Hefeweizen (Seattle, WA)

Pyramid is also in Sacramento, Berkeley, and Walnut Creek, California.

Its served at the A's stadium too... my favorite ballgame beer is Pyramid Curveball Smile

Yeah, the Pyramid Brewery in Seattle is literally across the street from Safeco Field. It's so awesome to go there for dinner and a brew then walk 20 yards and sit down for a M's game.

AriesGender:MaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of PhuView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Suena

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:16 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

too bad the M's SUCK Very Happy

CancerGender:MalePig OfflinePersonal Gallery of SuenaView user's profileSend private message
Dagermor

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:11 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

SAMUEL JACKSON! IT'LL GET YOU DRUNK!!

CapricornGender:MaleCat HiddenPersonal Gallery of DagermorView user's profileSend private message
Dagermor

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:12 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Also, Yuengling!

CapricornGender:MaleCat HiddenPersonal Gallery of DagermorView user's profileSend private message
Phu

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:48 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Suena wrote:

Which is why you stop at the Brewery before the game. After a few pints you stop caring and just enjoy baseball for what it is!

AriesGender:MaleRat OfflinePersonal Gallery of PhuView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Fridmarr
Officer

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:10 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Suena wrote:

...lol says the A's fan.

VirgoDragon HiddenPersonal Gallery of FridmarrView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger
Phu

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:54 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Fridmarr wrote:
Suena wrote:

...lol says the A's fan.

Suena attacks Fridmarr.
Fridmarr parries.
Fridmarr counterattacks.

jasp

canada.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:25 pm  Post subject:  the M's Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Just got back from Seattle!! I enjoyed Hales Pale Ale and some African beer that tasted slightly like dirt...

Watched the M's clean sweep the Blue Jays so at least there is a team out there that sucks more than the M's

GO MARINERS!

LeoGender:FemaleGoat OfflinePersonal Gallery of jaspView user's profileSend private message
Taun

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:28 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

back on topic Saeryn hates puppys, true story.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of TaunView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic